• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Posted on Superherohype.com, which made me think the studio could go with one to two strong female character appearances.

Is WB Filming Kent Farm Scenes for Batman vs. Superman?

Hopefully any scenes surrounding the Kent farm will resemble the action tempo from Superman/Batman Apocalypse..... that was epic.

I'm actually starting to wonder if that animated movie is going to be the basis for this new one...remember all the stuff about the empty capsule in the Kryptonian ship Kal found in the Arctic? There have been rumors for a while that is going to wind up being Supergirl, and then there are the rumors that a strong female character is being cast in B vs S...we've been assuming its Diana, but the emergence of Supergirl is enough to bring Batman out of the shadows, I think.

I had forgotten about the capsule from the first movie.

hm

Dont like the Bond girl as Diana, Lady Sif is awesome!

I totally agree. But now the rumor is Nightwing may be in the movie, but as a woman.

Batman Vs. Superman: Three Actresses In Running For Wonder Woman Role

The three actresses are Gal Gadot, Elodie Yung and Olga Kurylenko. Kurylenko was first reported to be in the running for the role earlier this week by Schmoes Know.

Unfortunately, whatever part Alexander was being considered for (Diana, Nightwing, something else), she is now out.

Variety also suggests that a fourth girl could be added to the testing list, but they suggest that Jaimie Alexander is out of the running because of her commitment to Marvel Studios.