• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Force #1 Gold Second Print is NOT the 2nd App. of Deadpool

25 posts in this topic

If Deadpool makes you uncomfortable but want to see what he is, try the not-recent series Agent X. Written by Gail Simone (mostly,) the question you are confronted with almost immediately is, is the lead character DP without his mask? He seems to have the same abilities & fighting prowess, as well as the mouth.

Read this. It's funny. Sometimes groan-worthy puns, some potty-humour, lots of sexual innuendo... I thought it was great, anyway.

(thumbs u

-slym

I really started following DP in his first monthly ongoing in 1997...I can honestly say this is my favorite series, and really turned me on to the character. :) My favorite story from this series is #65-69 written by Gail Simone soooo funny! Which then turned into Agent X as Slym mentioned.

Do I have to unpolybag one of these, are you saying he's in a story in X-Force 1? What have I been hoarding X-Force 2s for? (I'll also buy the X-Forcre 1s with the Deadpool card when cheap)

Otherwise like...isn't Johny Storm reading a Hulk comic in FF 5 or 7 or something?

Don't unbag it, the value will plummet! :o