• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"...Nor hell a fury like a customs dodger scorned..."

83 posts in this topic

WHEN OH WHEN WILL TELEPORTATION BECOME A REALITY!! I'm willing to give up on the idea of flying cars if we can just get reliable and effective teleportation technology.

Actually, they'd probably regulate that too charging an even bigger fee for international teleportation. sigh, damn they think of EVERYTHING!!! UGH!

Aw hell let's just annex Canada and call it a day. We share nearly everything already:

currency is now about equal.

Universal Healthcare more or less

Democracy

Military and strategic training and defense networks

Largest imports of Oil and Natural Gas are from Canada

Hollywood actors/actresses

Comic book characters: Wolverine, Alpha Flight, etc

NHL (why do we have more professional Hockey teams than our neighbors to the north?)

Basketball (invented by a Canadian immigrant)

Language (bad English) even in the French areas

illegal Drugs

Guns? Not sure about the laws there but I'm sure there's a lot of hunting that goes on.

Gold coins: Canadian Maple leaf is 2nd only to the Eagle in US purchases.

Speaking of Maple leaves: Maple syrup! Yum!

Love for comic books

Just a thought. It'll happen someday you know...likely before Mexico is Annexed. Viva United States of North America! Yeehaw!

$5 shipping for CGC comics? Really? damn.

When we run out of trees down here, "Canada" will be our next 10 states.

:D

-slym

we should have annexed them a long time ago. a lot of kids growing up in the u.s. today think that corn starch "pancake syrup" is maple syrup and have been deprived because the canadian maple syrup mafia/cartel keeps prices high. if the u.s. had invaded maple syrup would be $3 a pint here and the kiddies would know what the real stuff tastes like!

A snow brothers that would have graded 85+ or better. Also happened with a mike Tyson's, with a pro sport hockey, some others.

Three of my favorite NES games. Snow Brothers was nearly impossible to find pre ebay and I can only imagine how difficult that game is to find sealed and in that condition. Man, that is a bummer x3. :(