• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #67 (Copy B)

11 posts in this topic

Here’s a copy I bought recently which I hoped was better than mine but the interiors are printed better in my copy so I am undecided but very likely will keep both.

As usual, many thanks for the help in advance! (thumbs u

RlwKnUZh.jpg

Higher resolution: http://i.imgur.com/RlwKnUZ.jpg

oCtR9d1h.jpg

Higher resolution: http://i.imgur.com/oCtR9d1.jpg

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see it in a 9.4 slab in a few months. That copy is darn sharp unless there is NCB wear that I'm not seeing. I mean, how hard are they going to hammer you for a soft corner or two? Not much. And a little dirt on a WHITE cover? They pretty much ignore that. I'm seeing ZERO spine stress.

Thanks everyone! (thumbs u

Honestly, I don’t know if it could be better than a VFNM 9.0. There is very minor spine stress but it’s always almost unnoticeable on white covers.

And yes, this issue has become my fixation: it is miswrapped 90% of the times, the cover paper has yellowed in another 90%, and when it’s well centered and paper is nicer, it can have bad printed interiors… :(

I care a lot about these issues and I have other two high grade copies which I will show you, so you can see the various issues this book tends to suffer from.

I have this copy pegged at 9.2 with the possibility of 9.4. There is a very little spine wear on this copy. You have three (3) spine stresses that barely break colour, a little impact damage on the bottom LHS and the bottom RHC of the back cover, but the rest of the book looks great. (thumbs u