• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Fantasy 15

23 posts in this topic

I think this one would go as a solid 3.0 to 4.0 (I think the interior pages are nice enough to allow for it).

Absolutely no way. PQ doesn't ADD to the grade of the book. This one is sub 2.0. Too many issues, detached cover, cover isn't in great shape, etc. Sure, the PQ is great, but there is no way this one would grade out at a 3.0 to 4.0

I think you missed the point of what he was saying, looking at his whole statement. He said, "If I, or someone else, could find a 3.0 to a 4.0 cover" just before the part you quoted. I don't think he was saying the book AS IT IS NOW would grade as 3.0-4.0, but with the addition of a better cover.

(thumbs u Yep, my reading comprehension failed me.

And yes, I think it would be a GLOD or PLOD with a married cover.

I think this one would go as a solid 3.0 to 4.0 (I think the interior pages are nice enough to allow for it).

Absolutely no way. PQ doesn't ADD to the grade of the book. This one is sub 2.0. Too many issues, detached cover, cover isn't in great shape, etc. Sure, the PQ is great, but there is no way this one would grade out at a 3.0 to 4.0

I think you missed the point of what he was saying, looking at his whole statement. He said, "If I, or someone else, could find a 3.0 to a 4.0 cover" just before the part you quoted. I don't think he was saying the book AS IT IS NOW would grade as 3.0-4.0, but with the addition of a better cover.

(thumbs u Yep, my reading comprehension failed me.

And yes, I think it would be a GLOD or PLOD with a married cover.

It would almost assuredly get one of the 2...

I was thinking maybe a GLOD, since no Restoration would have actually been done? I guess that one is kinda up in the air...

For anyone interested: I will put it on Ebay in about a week...I didn't have much luck on the board.

Thank you all for your grades!