• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Marvel Value Stamp club
4 4

246 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2022 at 6:23 PM, Artboy99 said:

yes it is a full book, I would love an empty one but have never found it.

I have an empty Series B book. Will have to dig it out and post a pic. Not thinking of selling right now, but what is the value of an empty book?

On 4/8/2022 at 3:39 PM, Hiro said:

I have an empty Series B book. Will have to dig it out and post a pic. Not thinking of selling right now, but what is the value of an empty book?

I am not sure, but I am interested in yours. When you think about selling let me know, I am sure I can make it worth your while. 

On 4/3/2023 at 7:47 PM, Artboy99 said:

a recent book was released that definitely has a place in my Marvel Value Stamp collection.

It is 400 pages in size and the interior has fantastic sections on the history of how the idea was created, then details of the first series and booklet. I love that each letters page is included and where the source image came from for each stamp. Then booklet 2 is covered.

Overall I highly recommend this book to anyone that is a fan.

Book cover.jpg

Interior 1.jpg

Interior 2.jpg

Interior 3.jpg

Interior 4.jpg

Awesome!! My brother and I looked far and wide to get all the books every month with the stamps for our two MVS books, Special days. Just saw your collage for first time, Terrific job. That's really sharp. .........Now I gotta find myself a copy of that visual history book!