• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN #1 1.0 OR 1.5?

6 posts in this topic

I think if a grader is being nice they could go 1.5. I wouldn't mess around with folding and unfolding corners and tears. Leave it as it is in your first picture. You might some points here as this could be considered (maybe) Pre-Marvel Chipping (since the pieces are still there)

What is going on with the backing board (?) inside the book?

So the cover is slightly attached at one staple? Is it possible this is a married cover? The centerfold looks to be in pretty good shape at the corners where chunks of the cover are missing, and even the top and bottom edges of the centerfold are complete.

The backing board is just to show the holes in the book.

yeah it's barely hanging by one staple.One wrong turn and it's a complete in two pieces. It's all original without any marrying. It just aged really bad.

I paid only 475 which isn't bad but it may not be a 1.5 due to the cover barely holding on my a 1/16 of an inch.