• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman Adventures 12 (Direct) G. R. A. D. E. D.

16 posts in this topic

9.4 to 9.6. No way this would have a chance at 9.8 with a spine tick that breaks colour! That is assuming those are spine ticks that break colour and not just stresses and a scanner shadow?? :o Nice book! I found one in my stash on the weekend. Don't know enough about this book though. :grin:

9.4 to 9.6. No way this would have a chance at 9.8 with a spine tick that breaks colour! That is assuming those are spine ticks that break colour and not just stresses and a scanner shadow?? :o Nice book! I found one in my stash on the weekend. Don't know enough about this book though. :grin:

Got a barcode?

+1