• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTG (Guess this Grade): Hulk 181

36 posts in this topic

After enlarging it and seeing that wear towards the upper left, the spine stress, and the page turning creases on the right this can't be above a 7.0 and a 6.5 would not surprise me one bit.

Okay, okay! Assuming the back cover is no worse than the front cover how can you justify a score that low? :eyeroll:

After enlarging it and seeing that wear towards the upper left, the spine stress, and the page turning creases on the right this can't be above a 7.0 and a 6.5 would not surprise me one bit.

Okay, okay! Assuming the back cover is no worse than the front cover how can you justify a score that low? :eyeroll:

REALLY? Those are not tiny non color breaking stress lines. They are

pretty decent ones with plenty of color break and looks like maybe even

tiny creases parallel to the spine at mid book. Two page turning creases!

That is a lot going on to make it a high grade. Do you think it looks superior to this book? IT looks pretty comparable in my opinion. I STAND BY MY GRADE!!!

Nuff said!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-29-CGC-6-5-OW-W-2nd-Scorpion-Ditko-Marvel-Silver-Age-Comic-/380730417449?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item58a54d2129

That is a lot going on to make it a high grade. Do you think it looks superior to this book? IT looks pretty comparable in my opinion. I STAND BY MY GRADE!!!

Nuff said!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-29-CGC-6-5-OW-W-2nd-Scorpion-Ditko-Marvel-Silver-Age-Comic-/380730417449?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item58a54d2129

Amen! :applause:

So when is the reveal?

Nuff said!

So when is the reveal?

Sorry! I thought everyone saw the link that showed the grade like 20 messages ago! That's what I was ribbing about! :baiting:

I thought 8.0 was high so when I saw the real grade I was shocked! :o

Nuff said!

So when is the reveal?

Sorry! I thought everyone saw the link that showed the grade like 20 messages ago! That's what I was ribbing about! :baiting:

I thought 8.0 was high so when I saw the real grade I was shocked! :o

Did I miss something? what is the real grade again?

HOLY TOLEDO BATMAN! SELL IT!! SELL, SELL, SELL!!!

You can a nicer one with the $$$

WOW! 8.5 OAK! Ridiculous!

8.5? Time to submit some books.I'm with Rob I would sell that hot mess and get a real 8.5. lol

8.5? Time to submit some books.I'm with Rob I would sell that hot mess and get a real 8.5. lol

Sorry to all of you, if anyone thought I was being "rude". :blush:

Shucks,naw! :blush:

NO! I apologize, I missed the grade. shocked when I saw it though...

NO! I apologize, I missed the grade. shocked when I saw it though...

yes, shocking indeed. I hope the next grader I get, gets lucky the night before ;) maybe he/she was in a really good mood that day

Assuming the back cover is Mint, the front cover flaws make it a 7.5 tops.

Front cover defects?

10 spine stresses, breaks color

2 spine wear spots

1 vertical spine crease, breaks color

1" crease right side bottom, breaks color

1/2" crease right side middle, breaks color

Back cover defects?

UNKNOWN