• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Incredible Hulk #141

12 posts in this topic

This one should be fun to grade (I have no clue), and very glad I picked it up since I was reluctant to pay for higher grade.

It presents like a nice midgrade copy, if it wasn't for the – ehm – spray.

Now all that I have to do is finding an ASM #129 in the same condition. :idea:

kuy2F8jh.jpg

High res: http://i.imgur.com/kuy2F8j.jpg

TUwOI1Ch.jpg

High res: http://i.imgur.com/TUwOI1C.jpg

Someone other, please? :)

Wow! :o

With that much staining I'm not sure you'll get above 3.0? My gut tells me 2.0 to 2.5 although the structure of the book is more in line with say 4.5 to 5.0. This is really a tough one! (shrug)

Hope you get some other feed back from other knowledgeable boardies. :wishluck:

Thanks. :)

It was part of a stack of books which were supposedly used for masking while spraying paint.

lol

I would just call it a reader/beater copy but would be ok with that being listed as a 1.0.

Such an ugly copy. (worship)

Sub it :baiting:

If I was in the USA I would be tempted to sub it just to see how it would be graded.

Kidding apart, it’s a really nice copy if you don’t look at the spray paint :D – page quality is great and inside printing as well (the things I care about besides the cover).

And I got it with other two Hulk books part of the "spray painting kit for beginners" which have less extensive paint (but of different color!) for about $15 so I’m just thrilled to have a #141.

Now if anyone was selling an Iron Man #55 or an ASM #129 under the same conditions… :grin: