• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTION COMICS #15 GOLDEN AGE. ORIGINAL RAW. FOR SALE!

97 posts in this topic

I never once said it wasn't a nice book. In fact it looks very nice. Mearly pointing out an obvious fact that there are at least two pieces of tape on the cover and it's not the easiest thing to see.

Also the OP confirmed this via text. Interesting guy....

Take it however you want

Based on that FC picture, the copy looks really sharp and clean.

Great book and purchase. :)

Thanks bro, appreciate that.

Based on that FC picture, the copy looks really sharp and clean.

Great book and purchase. :)

It has a couple pieces of tape on the cover....

hm hm what does your comment have to do with his, Brock-o-Lantern? Other than to say you do not think it's a nice book and want to make sure that's clear? :facepalm:

Wow. 3k with that listing? :insane:

Are you challenging the OP for listing as such or me for buying? I'd like to introduce you to my friend Brock.... you'd make a happy couple.

To suggest the listing is lacking would be an understatement.

I don't care how you spend your money. (shrug)

I just saw this same book on Craigslist, listed 10/3:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/clt/4106570124.html

"hello original action comics 15 and other comics for sale. silver age and golden age. about 100 comics. also a few cgc comics. need to sell. but, no rush. so, please serious offers only.

call . text or email. 603-591-0591. "

"hello original action comics 15 and other comics for sale. silver age and golden age. about 100 comics. also a few cgc comics. need to sell. but, no rush. so, please serious offers only.

10580_Black.jpg

Hi. If this is still available I will offer you $5000 USA dollars to buy it. I can send you the money immediately. If you want I can wire you the money as well or send you cash by courier or registered mail. The comic must come with the plastic bag, though - that is a must! (cool plastic bag). Let me know as soon as you can. You can then post it to me in an envelope (should not cost more than a few dollars to post). Coolio.

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

Click on these words

Specifically, you should check out #4.

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

Click on these words

Specifically, you should check out #4.

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

:blahblah::signofftopic::roflmao:

lol He probably has received dozens of calls from every dealer on these boards since you posted this!

Title says it all. raw. unrestored. complete.

First take in thread trumps all PM negotiations. PM's are welcomed.

Shipping depending on the insurance value of the package.

action comics #15. for now only the front picture. more detail pictures by tommorrow.

take a look.

$3,000 or best offer.

This book is a cracked CGC 1.8, I owned it back in 2010. GPA shows that this exact book (serial # and all) sold last month for $1,850............. and now $3,000 now?

IMG_1533_zps71508350.jpg

Title says it all. raw. unrestored. complete.

First take in thread trumps all PM negotiations. PM's are welcomed.

Shipping depending on the insurance value of the package.

action comics #15. for now only the front picture. more detail pictures by tommorrow.

take a look.

$3,000 or best offer.

This book is a cracked CGC 1.8, I owned it back in 2010. GPA shows that this exact book (serial # and all) sold lastto month for $1,850............. and now $3,000 now?

IMG_1533_zps71508350.jpg

:facepalm:

Uh oh