• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

Can I be a part of the club even with my really low grade giant size?? :( Nowhere near as impressive as the ones posted on here.... Just got it today and I'm gonna work on getting an upgrade sooner or later :)

CC3626F1-EBD5-4309-AD24-2607039D48E4_zps9tecdyhs.jpg

Edited by Fearless leader

Can I be a part of the club even with my really low grade giant size?? :( Nowhere near as impressive as the ones posted on here.... Just got it today and I'm gonna work on getting an upgrade sooner or later :)

:applause:

Hi Guys

I'm looking to join this club soon and am looking at a raw copy of GSX1.

Apologies if this is wrong forum but couldn't find any detail after searching on boards.

My question is does any one have a pick of the inside FC and BC?

I am not too familiar with the bindery in this or the thicker spine books. The raw copy I am looking at has staple through the pages about 1/4" from spine. Is this correct?

Any insight appreciated.

Hi Guys

I'm looking to join this club soon and am looking at a raw copy of GSX1.

Apologies if this is wrong forum but couldn't find any detail after searching on boards.

My question is does any one have a pick of the inside FC and BC?

I am not too familiar with the bindery in this or the thicker spine books. The raw copy I am looking at has staple through the pages about 1/4" from spine. Is this correct?

Any insight appreciated.

The square bound books were not constructed the same as normal comics. The pages were put together and then stapled through them so the top appears on the first page and the 'pins' on the last. The cover is then glued to the folded seem. What you are seeing sounds correct.

Sorry no access to load pictures at the moment, will try later.