• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

picture

3 posts in this topic

how do I attach a picture???

When you are creating a new thread there are boxes at the top of this portion of the dialogue box that allows you to attach pictures or create links to pictures. The first box on the far left creates a link to a webpage, the second creates a link to an e-mail and the third allows you to attach a picture.

I've learned so far that attaching large pictures causes your thread to skew the screen and is annoying to most users. (sorry guys!) If you attach a smaller picture and create a link to a larger high resolution picture that is the best option. Use a third party site to host your large high res files. They provide you with links that you copy and paste into the information boxes that appear once you select one of the boxes at the top of this dialogue box. Most site are free to use, up to a certain file size.

Third party sites that allow you to upload images for web viewing include:

photo bucket

Image shack

imagur

flickr

..and I'm sure there are more.

Try creating a new thread and always check your post before publishing with the "preview post" button below.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!