• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crisis on Infinite Earths

104 posts in this topic

Well wasnt this just the most special bonder between the Zombies and the DCites? Scott I'm gonna defend Crisis here in Zombieees.

Its like if Marvel decided to clean up all their continuity problems in 12 comic issues. I mean the Mutant continuity alone, created by the Days of Futire Past and Cable storylines is a chore in itself. I think it was a gutsy thing to do thumbsup2.gif and while not necessarily a mile a minute excitement - there are some great moments and Wolfman and Perez aquaint themselves rather well. But I think you have to be a fan of the history of DC superherodom to truley appreciate it - I am not a fan of DC classic superheros, besides Batman, but I still like the story.

As for Miller vs. Moore juggle.gif man DK Returns is my fav story arc from childhood, BUT I think over the entire body of work I give the writing edge to Moore - just stay inside the comic book box, when Frank stepped outside it was foreheadslap.gif