• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Jimmy olsen 134

12 posts in this topic

Thanks , everyone i have to tell you , this was sold to me as a 5.0 5.5 ,The seller sent me two darker pictures and i trusted him because he was suposedly a " friend ".

He blamed the mail , and he promised me to refund me partially yesterday (i am still waiting) but looking at the dark pictures he sent me the cover was detached before he shipped the book...

Thanks , everyone i have to tell you , this was sold to me as a 5.0 5.5 ,The seller sent me two darker pictures and i trusted him because he was suposedly a " friend ".

He blamed the mail , and he promised me to refund me partially yesterday (i am still waiting) but looking at the dark pictures he sent me the cover was detached before he shipped the book...

I would think this is more along the lines of 3.5 to 4.0. I know you said the staple is detached but the overall appearance of the book is far better than the grade permits because of the detached staple and for this reason I think you'd be able to get a bump in the grade. It' just an opinion! ;)