• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warning FYI

2 posts in this topic

To all,

IF anyone here is offered some nice high grade silver age keys Spidey 14 9.4, Spidey 1 8.5, Spidey 5 9.6, Daredevil 1 9.2 and/or a couple of others by someone with an email of card4sale@msn.com Be very careful. This person (women supposedly living in Astoria NY) is trying to "sell" them. I was interested in 1 till I researched it and found it on a dealers website. The story she tells seems legit however the book(s) are probably now owned by her. I did contact a specific dealer and he assured me that he was in possession of the book in question AND that the seller was NOT located in NY. I was contacted NOT through ebay. Just a heads up. If I find out anything different I will advise.

Steve

To all,

IF anyone here is offered some nice high grade silver age keys Spidey 14 9.4, Spidey 1 8.5, Spidey 5 9.6, Daredevil 1 9.2 and/or a couple of others by someone with an email of card4sale@msn.com Be very careful. This person (women supposedly living in Astoria NY) is trying to "sell" them. I was interested in 1 till I researched it and found it on a dealers website. The story she tells seems legit however the book(s) are probably now owned by her. I did contact a specific dealer and he assured me that he was in possession of the book in question AND that the seller was NOT located in NY. I was contacted NOT through ebay. Just a heads up. If I find out anything different I will advise.

Steve

takeit.gif