• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrisco's Orig. Art Collection

94 posts in this topic

bumpit.gif

I've PM'd a few of you guys with this link, but I figured I'd add it to this old thread. My commissioned artwork from Eduardo Risso is up on his website. I cannot link a direct image from that site, but if you are interested in seeing it, check it out:

Top Row, Third pic in - "Dizzy & Megan"

For those that are interested, the only "instructions" I sent were to have the four characters (Dizzy, Megan, Agent Graves, and Echo), guns, the briefcase, and the Trust symbol. The rest of the drawing is all Eduardo.

I'd be interested in hearing what you guys think. It is the pride and joy of my entire comic collection. smile.gif

Thanks!

Chris

Great piece. How much did it run compared to a published 100 Bullets panel page? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks Gene. I'll be sure to have it with me in Philly, so you can see it in person.

His commission rate starts at $500 for two characters. Mine was $750. Panel pages are now priced anywhere from $200-275. "Main character" pages are usually $250+, so I paid 3x. blush.gif

so did we ever find out about the Bob Kane Batman sketches, or was that some sort of joke one needed to be around in mid 2004 to understand?