• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spider-Man 194

12 posts in this topic

No, staples are fine, the bottom one is just a little off-center. And the cover is attached to centerfold, no problems there.

EDIT: How badly will those blue marks on the back cover affect the grade?

Thanks for your comments mate, I was hoping for something over 8 but oh well... And yes, that line is from the scanner :)

Any chance you could provide some larger scans?

The original image is pretty big, but I'm guessing photobucket scales it down considerably. Are there any better image hosting sites that preserve original file size?

Thanks for your comments mate, I was hoping for something over 8 but oh well... And yes, that line is from the scanner :)

Any chance you could provide some larger scans?

The original image is pretty big, but I'm guessing photobucket scales it down considerably. Are there any better image hosting sites that preserve original file size?

Try "imigur.com" and use links to the large original image

The first module in the legend at the top of this text box allows you to link to the original large size scans and imigur allows up to 20MB scans FREE! :o

Lesson #2 I have heard that large scans are not the best when you are inserting them directly to the posting. Keep your small scans and attach a link to the high res scans. ;)

Lesson #3 put some colour behind your books so that we can distinguish the edges more clearly. (thumbs u

And yes those scans are a great size! :grin: