• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - HULK 102

10 posts in this topic

Thoughts? My first thought is why do you keep picking up these beat up

books unless you are getting them at a great price. With that... 3.0

3.0/3.5 I am of the mindset that you are better off buying one great book,than several low grade books.And saving up to get the best possible grade you can. (thumbs u

I hate to think that my reputation is having a bunch of beaters. WTF

No, you have no reputation like that at all. Just posting a lot of very low grade keys and I was just wondering why you don't save as OAK said and buy a nice

mid or high grade. Are these books all ones you bought on Ebay and they

were sold to you as a higher grade? Did they not have clear large pics?

I have learned over time to not trust auctions like that. Just my 2c

They weren't sold as higher grade but the defects weren't disclosed completely . The FF52 was not disclosed as bug chew affecting the first set of pages and not the cover, seller called it chipping

The SS1 the spine split he said half way but it's more like 4/5s.

The hulk was ok

However you would be surprised what low keys can go for. Especially these keys. I figured if they were not as nice I could just move them for the same price I paid but they turned out much worse. Or if it took a loss not a big loss but at these grades (which I somewhat suspected even before I put these up) I stand too lose a bit more than I feel comfortable with and have request a return

I agree the eBay auctions can really stink but I like taking chances and I've hit a few home runs along the way. However I only take chances on low priced books, major books I stick with sellers I know will disclose all info or buy grades copies