• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nice avengers 55

9 posts in this topic

How do you guys think cgc would look at the writing? It's 2 small little places, but it's there. I'm thinking this one would be a 9.0 without it, but not sure how it would grade with the bit of pen. I would rather have a blue label than a green, so i'm curious what you guys think....

fz7h.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

cshv.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Impact damage on the front cover LHS midway up and I see a double corner fold on the TLHC of the back cover and some impact damage at the top of the back cover too. I am not sure that this would get above 8.0 IMHO. But the writing will not effect the grade that is for sure. Overall the book is a beauty but the bends are what they are. Anybody else want to weigh in on this? :(

It will be a blue label. My thought is either an 8.0 at worst or an 8.5 at best. I am leaning to the higher end actually. I don't see any issues that could drop it below 8 unless they are on the interior.