• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk Mags
1 1

78 posts in this topic

Agreed. I love that cover. Enjoyed the run for the most part and almost all of the covers were great. Wasn't a big fan of #24 with the Lou Ferrigno likeness but it would be the book I would want him to sign if I ever wanted his sig.

This may just be my favorite super hero cover ever:

null_zps0e53e05f.jpg

Why would Thor and IM have The Wasp carrying the frigging Hulk?

yeah, Thor's not even really lifting, sort of a halfassed effort. But it is a rare up skirt shot of Iron Man and proof that the armor had nipples long before the bat suit.

Agreed. I love that cover. Enjoyed the run for the most part and almost all of the covers were great. Wasn't a big fan of #24 with the Lou Ferrigno likeness but it would be the book I would want him to sign if I ever wanted his sig.

null_zps0e53e05f.jpg

yeah, Thor's not even really lifting, sort of a halfassed effort. But it is a rare up skirt shot of Iron Man and proof that the armor had nipples long before the bat suit.

:roflmao:

It looks like Thor has a poopy diaper as well...

null_zps0e53e05f.jpg

:roflmao:

It looks like Thor has a poopy diaper as well...

:o

hulk14_NEW_zpsbcc8d0d2.jpg

That looks like a NM/MT range.

I had a couple Hulk mags in the NM+ range last year. If I knew you were collecting these I would have sold them to you.

I doubt it but 9.6 or 9.8 might do well over and above grading fees. 9.4 would likely pay for grading and that's it. CGC tends to grade magazines tougher than comics IMO.

I doubt it but 9.6 or 9.8 might do well over and above grading fees. 9.4 would likely pay for grading and that's it. CGC tends to grade magazines tougher than comics IMO.

I agree at least 9.6. On some issues not even that to recoup cost.

I rarely disagree with you, Ed. But I do here. From my experience, if I grade a magazine the same way I grade a comic, it will come back one and sometimes two grade increments higher. I have graded maybe 25-30 mags and I've never had one come back lower than estimate and 80-90% have come back higher.

to everyone

if possible, could you put up some pics from the stories/ panels?

I never had the pleasure of owning or reading one of these...

are in one of these mags a story about hulk on a desert island and a dying old man on it and at some time the hulk just goes at the bottom of the island, pounds it and pushes the island to continental shore to save the old man?

This story still hangs on my head when i was a kid, and i was never able to know where it was originally printed (i read the brazilian editions that i've bought as a kid in Portugal).

thanks

regards