• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 181

16 posts in this topic

Good question as i never noticed that, i just looked through the book and didnt really see anything besides that indent on the back cover.... has anyone every seen anything like that?

Maybe it was stacked up and the book below it had its staple right there to make an indent?

Good question as i never noticed that, i just looked through the book and didnt really see anything besides that indent on the back cover.... has anyone every seen anything like that?

Maybe it was stacked up and the book below it had its staple right there to make an indent?

Don't think it will effect the grade at this level er, no offence, I'm thinking around 5.5. You've got some serious colour breaking creases and there is significant spine wear. But hey... this is getting monotonous, I don't own a copy of this book either! :censored: and you do! (thumbs u Quite the hat trick I must say! (worship)

this book is at best a 4.0 with the general wear and the rather large crease on front bottom right.

Yes you're correct. The '4' on my computer is broken! lol That should have been 44444.5 ... oh yeah sure now it works! doh!