• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALLAS COMIC BOOK SHOW - DeFALCO,MARZ,FRENZ, & CORRONEY - Jan 11th & 12th, 2014

21 posts in this topic

North Texas Comic Book Shows is pleased to announce our 2nd annual two day show set for January 11th and 12th, 2014.

Special guests at this event will be:

Former Marvel Comics Editor-In-Chief and writer Tom DeFalco

Thor, Spider-Girl, and Amazing Spider-Man artist Ron Frenz.

Green Lantern and Witchblade (among numerous titles) writer Ron Marz.

Star Wars, Star Trek, and GI Joe artist Joe Corroney.

The event will be held at The Doubletree Hotel Dallas Market Center, 2015 Market Center Blvd., just off I-35 and behind the Hilton Anatole.

Show hours are 9:30 am till 5 pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's hours may be extended so watch our website for details.

More info will be available at http://comicbooksdallas.com

We hope that you can make it out for this special event.

North Texas Comic Book Shows - connecting the comic collector with the artists and creators that have helped shape the industry on a more intimate level.

As announced last week we have added golden age Timely/Marvel Comics artist Allen Bellman to the guest list. This will be a great opportunity to get a feel for the early days by talking with someone who was there. We have altered the admission pricing slightly as a result. One day admission is now $10 while two day passes remain at $15. We hope that you can make it out.

Robert (tigers comics) and I will be selling together in a booth at this show. If you're a boardie here and you attend the show stop by and say HI. :)

If you have a particular want list send both Robert and I a PM and we'll bring them to the show (if we have them of course).

Thanks to everyone that came out including Shark (Mike) and Robert. Allen Bellman was an awesome guest, as were Ron Marz, Ron Frenz, Tom DeFalco, and Joe Corroney. Our next show will be in April. We''ll keep you posted.

Thanks Chris (I assume this is Chris). Wait until I hang and show you guys a big vinyl banner I won at auction after the show was over. It was personally signed by Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz and Ron even drew a little Spidey head on it. :banana:

Funds from the auction benefited Ron Marz's favorite charity Toys for Tots. :)

Thanks to everyone that came out including Shark (Mike) and Robert. Allen Bellman was an awesome guest, as were Ron Marz, Ron Frenz, Tom DeFalco, and Joe Corroney. Our next show will be in April. We''ll keep you posted.

Thanks Chris (I assume this is Chris). Wait until I hang and show you guys a big vinyl banner I won at auction after the show was over. It was personally signed by Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz and Ron even drew a little Spidey head on it. :banana:

Funds from the auction benefited Ron Marz's favorite charity Toys for Tots. :)

I finally got around to unrolling and hanging the big vinyl banner I won at a post comicon auction at the North Texas Comic Show in Dallas on Jan. 12th. The banner is made of heavy vinyl and is 48" wide and 72" tall.

They auction these banners off after the shows to help Ron Marz raise money for the Toys for Tots campaign. I was lucky enough to win the 1st banner put up for auction. And to make it even better, it's signed and personalized by both Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz. Enjoy!

NorthTexasComicShowBanner2014_zps3a554ec6.jpg

NorthTexasComicShowBanner2014closeup_zps3894d3ca.jpg