• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales to Astonish #34

9 posts in this topic

I picked this book up on E-bay back in 2009. The book lies extremely flat. There

are a few very light stress lines along the spine. The back cover has some light tanning/browning around the edges. Your comments are greatly appreciated. I don't have many of these pre-hero books, but absolutely love em.

TTAXX_34FL_zps04ac272c.jpg

TTAXX_34BL_zps18e565c2.jpg

Really awesome book. From the "smallish" scans :grin: I would guess around 6.5 (thumbs u

Thanks timern. (thumbs u

From this recently completed auction shown below ( a 7.0 CGC graded TTA #34) I was thinking mine would be about 6.5 to 7.0. The front cover of mine does not appear to be quite as nice as the one in the auction.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=korak+son+of+tarzan+lot&_sop=16&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=73&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC0.A0.Xtales+to+astonish+34&_nkw=tales+to+astonish+34&_sacat=73

With my grading I have found that I'm about .5 more harsh then CGC.

My copy of 34 I graded it 7.0 and it came back a 7.5.

So If you sent it in I think 6.5 worse case to 7.0 best.

Still a very nice grade on an uncommon book that you don't see every week at auction.