• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 101

8 posts in this topic

9.0 Would be the best I could see for this book.

Front Cover:

TRHC Chipped

Stain near Phoenix's right hand

LRHC Minor bend

LRHS Bottom impact damage

LLHS Bottom possible tear or stress with colour loss

LLHC Slight impacted corner

Slight stress mark near bar code

Slight staple tear top staple

Back Cover:

Minor chip at top near centre

Couple of possible very slight stress marks

LRHC slight impact damage

yeah try and turn the contrast down. I would say 9.4/9.6 if that is not a tear on the FC.

Whoops I see you said that is a tear. I am at 9.2 then.

Thanks, guys. Yep, it looks like a super-small tear. I don't have the contrast jacked up, so I'm a little perplexed as to why these are difficult to see. Do you mean that I should lower the saturation a few steps after uploading in Photobucket?

yeah try and turn the contrast down. I would say 9.4/9.6 if that is not a tear on the FC.

Whoops I see you said that is a tear. I am at 9.2 then.

Thanks, guys. Yep, it looks like a super-small tear. I don't have the contrast jacked up, so I'm a little perplexed as to why these are difficult to see. Do you mean that I should lower the saturation a few steps after uploading in Photobucket?

I am not sure what the correct term is. I might PM dr balls see if he can chime in he knows his design stuff really well.