• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Four Color 199

7 posts in this topic

Okay, trying this again. Can't seem to get the embedding right.

IMG_0004a_zps71bf5a17.jpg

IMG_0006_zps32799cf5.jpg

Wee bit of spine roll. The color break next to NO. 199 extends onto the spine for about a 1/8" color break. Second D in Donald has a ding, and the bottom right corner doesn't lie completely flat. Back cover has a bit of gunk (?) next to the bottom of the top panel.

Interior also has "#57 10.00" written in light pencil.

IMG_0004_zpsa051725c.jpg

Apologies if I screwed this up. Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the input! Does the interior writing affect the grade, you think? Wonder if erasing it is worthwhile, or if that would just cause damage.

I would just leave the interior pencil marks as is. It does not effect the story nor the grade and if you try to erase it you will cause more damage and probably end up reducing the grade of an other wise great copy. (thumbs u

I agree writing like that on inside page does not effect grade at this level. And remember the White mountain pedigree has year date on inside page in biro and the latter issues has it sitting on outside cover. Did not effect their grade.