• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tales of Suspense #5

9 posts in this topic

I'd go 1.0 due to the likelihood of brittle pages on the stained area. Maybe 1.5 in hand, but doubtful IMO.

I can agree with your reasoning. I decided that since the book did not have any missing pieces that a grade of 1.0 was not warranted and gave it a grade bump to 1.5. That is based on the assumption that there are no hidden defects! :grin:

I'd go 1.0 due to the likelihood of brittle pages on the stained area. Maybe 1.5 in hand, but doubtful IMO.

I can agree with your reasoning. I decided that since the book did not have any missing pieces that a grade of 1.0 was not warranted and gave it a grade bump to 1.5. That is based on the assumption that there are no hidden defects! :grin:

yea!! all pages are accounted for, no chunks missing out, its all there minus the person who decided to give the cover speedholes (*Homer Simpson Reference)