• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC Forum Dinner! Who's In?

105 posts in this topic

I just got a letter in the mail from the promoter, with most of the details. Request canceled. Thanks all.

Anyone know if Show setup is Thursday or Friday morning? I haven't been able to get anyone to call me back yet.

Guys, I talked to Steve today and things are really shaping up to be one of the best forum dinners ever! 893applaud-thumb.gif

if you are going to go to the dinner please paypal Steve B $48 (thanks for the $10 CGC cover Steve) before Wed at 5 or else please have the cash at the dinner. I am trying to make a conclusive list with Steve for the dinner with who has paid and who hasn't.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to shoot me an email or a pm,

DAM

$48 a head to sborock@cgccomics.com

Guys, I talked to Steve today and things are really shaping up to be one of the best forum dinners ever! 893applaud-thumb.gif

if you are going to go to the dinner please paypal Steve B $48 (thanks for the $10 CGC cover Steve) before Wed at 5 or else please have the cash at the dinner. I am trying to make a conclusive list with Steve for the dinner with who has paid and who hasn't.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to shoot me an email or a pm,

DAM

$48 a head to sborock@cgccomics.com

done - sent money for 2. see you all there...............

Guys, here's the list - so far we are 38 strong. If you are NOT going please let me know ASAP! Thanks,

Anthony Magno

Arnie Sawyer

Ben from Zapp Comics

dam60

Dave Couillou (CGC)

Dmac538

Ed Wolowski

Eric Downton (CGC)

Flink

foolkiller

Haspel

Heartend