• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Crime does not pay #42

8 posts in this topic

:eek: That is a rather large nasty stain on the back cover. If it weren't for that I think the book would have graded around 7.0 maybe 7.5. With that stain I think you're looking more around the 5.5 range! Sorry! :( But hey that is just my opinion.

I pretty much agree with timern. The book has nice eye-appeal, but the back cover staining probably drops to just under FN. Still, I'd rather have a copy like that, than one where the flaws are on the front.

One of my favorite covers of the run, and I've owned a copy in similar shape for around 20 years. With a couple exceptions, CDNP was been a poor investment over the last couple decades, but I still love the covers on the first 25 or so issues.

That is a very nice copy Jeffro . This cover is one of my favourite in the run.

As I said I re-graded it as a 5.0 with off-white pages. But I'm bias with this book as it looks better in hand then the scan. A 4.5 might be right on the money.