• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
24 24

2,912 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

i'm from france and i love comics i recently began to collect and buy cgc (i only have 3 cgc graded comics)  graded comics even if they are expensive and the delivery costs more then the product :(:roflmao: .  I hope to find a great community to have nice discussion about many topics and get help. My dream is to submit a comic to cgc but it's too expensive (tax,customs etc :grin: )

thank you 

On 1/20/2022 at 5:18 PM, frenchcomiclover said:

Hello everyone, 

i'm from france and i love comics i recently began to collect and buy cgc (i only have 3 cgc graded comics)  graded comics even if they are expensive and the delivery costs more then the product :(:roflmao: .  I hope to find a great community to have nice discussion about many topics and get help. My dream is to submit a comic to cgc but it's too expensive (tax,customs etc :grin: )

thank you 

Welcome to the boards!!! :cheers:

On 1/20/2022 at 6:12 PM, spiderking447 said:

Hey I've been collecting for quite a while now but haven't done anything on the forum but lurking around and just reading. 

Nothing wrong with that.  Feel free to participate anywhere.  Welcome to the boards…officially!!! :cheers:

Hey! I've been lurking for a while without writing anything anywhere lol. I'm an avid reader an collector from Mexico and now I'm trying to sell 3 CGC slabs I've had for a while. Dunno how to make a post about it but as soon as I discover how you'll see it. Greetings to all of you!

I'm back!  I doubt anyone remembers me, but I joined in the forum in 2003 and was pretty active on the boards through 2006.  I attended a CGC dinner at Comic-con one year.  Haven't posted here since 2013, as life and family took priority over comics.  But my son is 10 now, and although he's been a superhero fan his whole life, he's just now getting into comics.  It's something I can do with him, so I figured I'd rejoin the forum.  Looks like I picked the wrong time to get back into comics, as prices have skyrocketed the last year.  Geesh!

Edited by Rob

On 1/21/2022 at 7:56 AM, Rob said:

I'm back!  I doubt anyone remembers me, but I joined in the forum in 2003 and was pretty active on the boards through 2006.  I attended a CGC dinner at Comic-con one year.  Haven't posted here since 2013, as life and family took priority over comics.  But my son is 10 now, and although he's been a superhero fan his whole life, he's just now getting back into comics.  It's something I can do with him, so I figured I'd rejoin the forum.  Looks like I picked the wrong time to get back into comics, as prices have skyrocketed the last year.  Geesh!

Welcome back to the boards!!! :cheers:

On 1/20/2022 at 7:33 PM, Galagart said:

Hey! I've been lurking for a while without writing anything anywhere lol. I'm an avid reader an collector from Mexico and now I'm trying to sell 3 CGC slabs I've had for a while. Dunno how to make a post about it but as soon as I discover how you'll see it. Greetings to all of you!

Welcome to the boards!! :cheers:

On 1/20/2022 at 7:18 PM, frenchcomiclover said:

Hello everyone, 

thank you 

If you want, you can send your comic to me in Canada.  I'll submit it for you and have it returned to me here.  Then I'll ship to you in France and make sure that you don't have to pay any extra taxes or customs fees.

It's a little messy, but it can work.  You also have to be prepared to be without your book for months and months, depending on the level of service that you choose.

On 1/20/2022 at 7:18 PM, frenchcomiclover said:

Hello everyone, 

thank you 

Salut!bienvenue !je vois que tu est fan du joueur du grenier!sa tombe bien cgc se lance dans le grading de jeux video!:yeehaw: