• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spiderman 129

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

One more book. Spidey 129.

Only flaws I could see were two creases, one on the top right FC (you can see it near the "R" & "O" in "Group" and on the "N" in "Spiderman") and one on the bottom left BC.

Great cover gloss & centering. Book has not been pressed.

Thinking a 6.0.

Thanks in advance for any opinions!

P

Spiderman129A_zpsf9b13f9a.jpeg

Spiderman129B_zps49bbfb31.jpeg

I'm at 6.5 as it sits, nice clean book.

When I was in Seattle for xmas last year I drop into a comic store there and the owner had all these key wall books hanging up. Mostly 60's

And he had a spidey 129 for $500 and deadest the colours had faded so bad it looked like a variant white cover. It look ghastly.

I did not say anything but if he had offered me the book for $50 I would have declined. It Had very little wear that I could see and very little yellow colour left on the cover.

I'm at 6.0 on this book. The scuffs starting at the 'N' in Punisher, Spidey's abdomen and near Spidey's right fore arm are what sway the grade for me. This is still a very nice book. Thanks for the large scans btw! (thumbs u

Im at 6.0 to 6.5

You can make out all of the spine creases better on the image of the back cover, but there are quite a few, even thought they don't break the color on the front.

Still I'd like to have this one