• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2013 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up!

950 posts in this topic

I received my gift today but I'm not sure if this is the gift from my real Secret Santa or just the backup Santa? It's just to much of a coincidence that the Santa is from Germany, a neighboring country. Maybe it really is just a coincidence, but I don't think it is. hm

But it was wrapped beautifully with German Batman comic pages. A little bit risky is the choice for the shippers name though: Secret Santa

I received my gift today but I'm not sure if this is the gift from my real Secret Santa or just the backup Santa? It's just to much of a coincidence that the Santa is from Germany, a neighboring country. Maybe it really is just a coincidence, but I don't think it is. hm

But it was wrapped beautifully with German Batman comic pages. A little bit risky is the choice for the shippers name though: Secret Santa

Maybe it was purposefully done that way, maybe your "real" Secret Santa failed, maybe someone stepped up and helped me out?

It will remain a Christmas mystery. Enjoy the gift. :)

I'd love to ask who hasn't sent their gift out yet, and who hasn't received one, but at this late stage, that might be asking too much, giving away too much in the answer.

;)

-slym (will post here when his gift arrives)

person_without_enough_empathying early this year i see.

GiftGuardian screwed up by kicking my sender out of the program because he got an one month strike.

Then he forgot about me.

Shame on him.

xoxo

greggy

GiftGuardian screwed up by kicking my sender out of the program because he got an one month strike.

Then he forgot about me.

Shame on him.

xoxo

greggy

Karma is when you don't get your books from yesterday's purchase.

Then he forgot about me.

Shame on him.

xoxo

greggy

Karma is when you don't get your books from yesterday's purchase.

:acclaim: