• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strongest Person in the Marvel Universe

Strongest person in Marvel Universe  

2,148 members have voted

1. 1. Strongest person in Marvel Universe

222 posts in this topic

Juggernaut is about Thing, Colossus in strength

893naughty-thumb.gif Nope, not even close. The closest person in strength to the Juggy would be the Hulk/Thor/Abomination people. According to the OHOTHMU, Juggy has class 100 strength the extent of which had never been fully measured.

Class 100: Hulk, Thor, Abomination, Juggernaut

Class 80: Thing, Colossus, Beast?

Reading and copying...

Juggernaut : Superhuman Class 90

Thing : Superhuman Class 90

Thor : Superhuman Class 100

Hulk : Superhuman Class 100

Gladiator II : Incalculable (his powers will increase with his self-assurance but start at about Superhuman Class 90)

Colossus : Superhuman Class 100 ???

This is from the OHOTMU (Original edition.. back when they minded about continuity)

He... that's a good one. I totally forgot... (and I have them all except one). Maybe there is a small subline in Odin's enchantment that allows both his sons to lift it. But I have to check what the circomstances where in those cases.

I think it was when Thor was exiled to earth and cursed or something.

Maybe the hammer was damaged.

I'm trying not to read them in detail.

I about 2/3 of the way to getting all the 12 cent Thors and I'm goona sit my fanny down and read them cover to cover, ads and letter pages, from 83 to ..........?

According to the OHOTMU:

The first enchantment is that no living being can lift the hammer from the ground unless he or she is worthy. Hence, so far as is known, only Odin, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill are able to lift Mjolnir. Apparently no one without superhuman strength can lift the hammer, whether he or she is worthy or not.

According to the OHOTMU:

The first enchantment is that no living being can lift the hammer from the ground unless he or she is worthy. Hence, so far as is known, only Odin, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill are able to lift Mjolnir. Apparently no one without superhuman strength can lift the hammer, whether he or she is worthy or not.

Oh you guys are going to make me dig though my Thor pile eh....? devil.gif

Cmon Guy's

Get serious. Below is the strongest hero of ALL.

Just the sight of him causes other heroes & Villians to tremble & bow at his presance. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Game over.... The war has been won.......

thumbsup2.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif

835447-not_brand_echh_1_cgc_96.jpg

835447-not_brand_echh_1_cgc_96.jpg.5680b4f4ad6c8f63e43f6c1879d1768d.jpg

Edited by AussieRuss

Have you read it?? Look accurate to me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Do you see the panels of Loki lifting Thor's Hammer (twice)? gossip.gif

That's the trouble nowdays.

People don't read and believe the Bible, instead they will listen to what some theologian says about the Bible and believe that.

People don't read and follow the Constitution, instead they just accept what some flakey lawyer or judge says it means without thinking.

Now it's come to comics... tonofbricks.gif

Instead of reading the comic to see what happens they go to fan websites... sorry.gif

*sarcasm alert* wink.gif

oke... we can add some people who over the years have lifted it (probably because the enchantment deemed them worthy) Wonder Woman, Superman and Captain America. Comic fact... they were seen doing it in the comics.

Obviously (as we see here) Loki is also one of them. And that can only be because he is the son of Odin. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm... I totally forgot that story... now I hav to re-read myself.

Aside from this...

Don't forget we were talking about strongest as in choose one from the mentioned list...! So Galactus etc. don't hold sway here. Obviously stronger but he was not on the list.

Just because Loki lifted the hammer in two panels on one page means that is true. The whoel story would have to be read to find out how.

In an early issue of JIM, Hulk was able to lift the hammer. Why? Because Thor has asked Odin to lift the enchantment from the hammer so that he could fight the Hulk without the hammer's magic. So Thor threw the hammer at Hulk and Hulk caught it.

Juggernaut is about Thing, Colossus in strength

893naughty-thumb.gif Nope, not even close. The closest person in strength to the Juggy would be the Hulk/Thor/Abomination people. According to the OHOTHMU, Juggy has class 100 strength the extent of which had never been fully measured.

Class 100: Hulk, Thor, Abomination, Juggernaut

Class 80: Thing, Colossus, Beast?

Reading and copying...

Juggernaut : Superhuman Class 90

Thing : Superhuman Class 90

Thor : Superhuman Class 100

Hulk : Superhuman Class 100

Gladiator II : Incalculable (his powers will increase with his self-assurance but start at about Superhuman Class 90)

Colossus : Superhuman Class 100 ???

This is from the OHOTMU (Original edition.. back when they minded about continuity)

Copied from Marveldirectory.com, which is an online version of the OHOTMU.

Definition:

Abomination

Absorbing Man

Apocalypse

Atlas (II)

Beta Ray Thor

Binary

Dragon Man

Ego

Forgotten One

Galactus

Gladiator

Hercules

Hulk

Iron Man (I) (enhanced by armor, connected to external power source)

Joseph

Juggernaut

Kurse

Leir

Maelstrom

Magneto

Magus

Mephisto

Nimrod (II)

Odin

Orka (in water)

Shaper of Worlds

Silver Surfer

Stranger

Surtur

Terminus (enhanced by armor)

Thanos

Thor

Utgard-Loki

War Machine (enhanced by armor, connected to external power source)

Watchers

Ymir

Not trying to argue like some loser fan boy, but Juggy does have class 100 strength. flowerred.gif

Not trying to argue like some loser fan boy

And yet, who else would have a list like this one... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Um the website I used? I also could have gone through my OHOTMU second edition, but that woulda been to analretentive poke2.gif

Um the website I used? I also could have gone through my OHOTMU second edition, but that woulda been to analretentive poke2.gif

foreheadslap.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm... I have one little problem here... That's why I use the old loose-leaf edition more that those new ones.

Juggernaut and Colossus are the same strength level. They have often fought each other and in chear punch and lift power are about each other's equal in all those story-lines.

Colossus lost against major 100 class characters.

Are you sure you're list isn't giving the power as in all power (including invulnerability etc.) instead of lifting/ punch power. Which is basic strength.

Just want to place him where he belongs... The touch part about Juggy is that his popularity is linked to that of the X-Men. He gets stronger by the day.

And that for a totally non-mutant mystical enhanced Exemplar of Cytorrak. Ha... hail.gif