• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Wolverine 3…..Unread

6 posts in this topic

Hi all I’m slowly (very slowly) learning this grading malarkey thanks to all your previous help with my Silver Age issues.

Now I’m progressing to the much higher grades and would like your opinions on the 3 Wolverine books that I will be posting.

All are unread (as are the whole 189…go figure) and so should be very high grade. Needless to say High Gloss, White Pages etc.

Your opinions on what prevent these from being at least 9.6 or 9.8 (or is this wishful thinking) would be very much appreciated. (thumbs u

Wolverine3front_zps96b34ba4.jpg

Wolverine3back_zps9093c759.jpg

Good eyes timern there is indeed a line although the scanner definitely highlights and make it look 10 x worse than when book in hand.

In hand you can just about see the line on Wolverines back and above, and to be honest I cannot see the line on the blue elbow part at all….the frigin scanner must be part x-ray machine :o

Front Cover: There appears to be a blunted corner LLHS and is the only defect I can detect on the front cover. (thumbs u

Back Cover:Two almost imperceptible spine stresses, tiny colour flecks at the bottom of the cover and of course the line running down the centre of the page. :eek:

I still think this might garner a 9.6 (thumbs u