• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,873 posts in this topic

anybody have a Superman #1 (1987) Canadian $1.00 issue to sell????

You should post this in the WTB section and good luck since you're on the HoSer list.

thanks! I found one HOS works for me! hahaha

This should be preserved for future reference.

You could just follow me in all my posts like JoeCGCManiac... (thumbs u

Ive done 6 transactions/trades already so HOS and your voting did what? (shrug)

This should be preserved for future reference as well.....

You should post this in the WTB section and good luck since you're on the HoSer list.

Done.

(thumbs u

Nice pick ups, Kimik.

That Captain Atom #1 is interesting. I have never seen the $1.35 single price on this cover. I have a copy that has a single price of $1.00 and I thought it was the Canadian edition.

Notice the cover date is March 1987 by DC Comics, it is earlier then the June 1987 cover date of the Canadian Edition Flash #1 with the single price of $1.00.

I have to say, I'm stumped ??

I have owned several copies of the Captain Atom #1 newsstand and they were all $1.35. There are a few weird newsstand priced books - I have not had one for a bit, but I believe that COPS #1 is a $1.65 cover price or something like that. Towards the end they were gouging, I guess. lol

Edited by kimik

Nice books!

Thanks!! I wish this guy painted more covers!!

Maybe later down the line I might get the Canadian pressed and CGC'ed I think thee are zero in census....

Its one of those rare none on Ebay but relativley cheap books...but such an outstanding cover and the $2.10 price

whats with 10 cents?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have owned several copies of the Captain Atom #1 newsstand and they were all $1.35. There are a few weird newsstand priced books - I have not had one for a bit, but I believe that COPS #1 is a $1.65 cover price or something like that. Towards the end they were gouging, I guess. lol

I have the U.S newsstand edition and the $1.35 is certainly the Canadian. I had a brain freeze there. Those DC Canadian Editions throw me for a loop sometimes. I think my favourite has to be Batman #400 and the ol' $2.10.

I have the U.S newsstand edition and the $1.35 is certainly the Canadian. I had a brain freeze there. Those DC Canadian Editions throw me for a loop sometimes. I think my favourite has to be Batman #400 and the ol' $2.10.

This is another cool price variant as well from the bitter end.

ActionComics600A_zps8bb70156.jpg

This is another cool price variant as well from the bitter end.

ActionComics600A_zps8bb70156.jpg

The Action 600 is a good one too! I do have a copy of that. Such odd price points

Done.

(thumbs u

Awesomesauce.

-slym