• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,873 posts in this topic

I believe this is more of the Silver Age but it is as far as I know very rare. In fact I have never seen another one but if anyone else has I would hope that you would post it here! Richie Rich Dollars & Cents First Issue (1963) 35 cent Canadian Price Variant. It's not in the best of condition but it is one of the most rare of the Canadian Price Variants.

T9OUJh4.jpg

I believe this is more of the Silver Age but it is as far as I know very rare. In fact I have never seen another one but if anyone else has I would hope that you would post it here! Richie Rich Dollars & Cents First Issue (1963) 35 cent Canadian Price Variant. It's not in the best of condition but it is one of the most rare of the Canadian Price Variants.

T9OUJh4.jpg

This is not a silver age thread. Please just start a Canadian Price Variant thread in the Silver Age section. This book has nothing to do with the copper age.

T9OUJh4.jpg

This is not a silver age thread. Please just start a Canadian Price Variant thread in the Silver Age section. This book has nothing to do with the copper age.

doh! Really Columbo?

T9OUJh4.jpg

doh! Really Columbo?

Please do pollute this thread with your garbage.