• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Flash will be on Smallville Next Week!

26 posts in this topic

Wow! They have the Flash as a kid challenging Clark to a race down to Florida and back to Smallville! I can not wait to see what they do.

VZ

except he wont be called the flash right?

Yes he is called the Flash! That is how I knew -they didn't actually show him running- just talking about cutting loose....the Clark says "I'm not going to race you to FLA again". Then they say "NExt week the Flash" and showed the Flash logo.

Super Neat...

Sincerely,

The Comic Geek (no not Steve Lauterbach)

VZ

Yes he is called the Flash! That is how I knew -they didn't actually show him running- just talking about cutting loose....the Clark says "I'm not going to race you to FLA again". Then they say "NExt week the Flash" and showed the Flash logo.

Super Neat...

Sincerely,

VZ

Must be the setup for the Flash TV series

I've still never seen an episode. blush.gif Maybe this is the week that changes! I've been meaning to check out Season 1 DVD.

You must especially with the new Lois Lane (Erica Durance, hubba hubba)

Wow! They have the Flash as a kid challenging Clark to a race down to Florida and back to Smallville! I can not wait to see what they do.

So will it be Kid Flash, or do they not care about stuff like that (as in, Barry Allen didn't become the Flash until he was an adult, and if this character is young and is a "Flash" character, it should be Kid Flash)?

Super Neat...

Sincerely,

VZ

Must be the setup for the Flash TV series

I wish. The WB commisioned a pilot -script for a Flash TV series. It was completed, and although the network loved it, the studio boys pulled the rug on the project before filming began.

The Flash appearing in Smallville is Bart Allen.

I just hope they don't come out with it and say "He got his powers because of the krytonite". That is the only thing wrong with the show, every crook or villains powers are due to kryptonite and it really pisses me off! If they say that about the Flash, i'll never watch the show again, nuff said!

I just hope they don't come out with it and say "He got his powers because of the krytonite". That is the only thing wrong with the show, every crook or villains powers are due to kryptonite and it really pisses me off! If they say that about the Flash, i'll never watch the show again, nuff said!

HELLO.........READ THE SPOILER AT THE SITE I GAVE ABOVE IT'S ALL THERE(WELL MOST ANYWAY)

I've still never seen an episode. blush.gif Maybe this is the week that changes! I've been meaning to check out Season 1 DVD.

You must especially with the new Lois Lane (Erica Durance, hubba hubba)

She is very hot! Too bad.. (oops, spoiler, in case you didn't see Wed's episode)