• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How does no one talk about N52 Justice League

32 posts in this topic

no one talks about any of them. SO pick your fave and talk about it. 3000? Dark? Canada? Have at it.

I've enjoyed JL, it was one of the first titles on my pull list when I returned to collecting. I thought the title was kinda weak until the Throne of Atlantis arc (the Shazam backups were really good). But it is firing on all cylinders now, probably one of DCs top 5 titles.

Looking forward to JLA, but after the first arc, I may just trade it.

I stopped reading JL after forever evil, maybe I need to go back and continue from there.

Haha me too man! I read Forever Evil then didn't read any DC except Batman. I started JL again (on issue #40) because I heard about Darkseid War starting and it essentially picks up the story from Forever Evil. Works very well.

Btw read the one-shots, they are great. The Shazam one was kind of weird though because he already has God power so it was more like, hey God... become a God. Other than that though, great stuff!