• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-MEN #1 & 129

9 posts in this topic

Got this recently and I'm guessing it would be around a 1.5-1.8 . What I didn't notice was the possible restoration of the cover. How much of a hit in value would it be for this grail? It sucks that I got a restored book but I only paid $550 for it. I love X-MEN but I don't want to have has overpaid for this book. I also bought the 129 and the cut on the top seems to be off

Posting a single image per message. Having problems copying and pasting.

20131108_130045.jpg

photo sharing

As long as the cover on the X-Men 1 is not detached I'd so its a 1.8/2.0. I had one grade with a popped top staple and a little less beat come back as a 2.5.

It looks like a 1.8.

Is the rice paper the piece above the staple ? if that's the only restoration removing it may get a blue label. But be careful doing it.

I don't have GPA but someone could look it up for you to see what a restored 1.8 - 2.0 is selling for to use as a comparison.