• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Silver Surfer 3

11 posts in this topic

Hey, so I went to my LCS yesterday and as I was leaving I asked him whast in the boxes he keeps under his wall books, and he tells me that their books he would put on the wall, but never has time to swap out his whole thing, he also told me that he recently just got in a collection of nice silver age books he had just finished grading and wanted to know if I would like to see them. I'm thinking sure since I would be the first one of his shop regulars to have a look. He pulls out a box labelled good silver age books, and let me tell you they were good. Inside I find a few hard to find pre-hero marvels, a huge run of x-men with three copies of the first Juggernaut, and 2 copies of the first sentinels, just to name a few. In side I found this, and for the price and the time I had spend looking for one i couldn't resist. Please, and thank you. (worship)

Silversurfer3front_zpsec9f372a.jpgSilversurfer3back_zps01a14f9f.jpg

Well I was thinking that is pushing a 6.0! More realistically 5.5 but presents

very nice.

I am assuming the "crease" at the bottom part of the book actually goes through the entire book because it is on the back cover as well.

Well I was thinking that is pushing a 6.0! More realistically 5.5 but presents

very nice.

I am assuming the "crease" at the bottom part of the book actually goes through the entire book because it is on the back cover as well.

hmmm... Good eye! That's the kind of things we need the OP to tell us!

It's a handsome copy, regardless. Great cover work. John Buscema's Silver Surfer is still my favorite.

The next issue, SS #4, that book is one I'd love to have a nice copy of. I'm eyeballing one on pedigree comics now, just to vicariously watch other people bid on it, what looks to be a beauty of a 9.4.