• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the out-of-register run

151 posts in this topic

I absolutely love the Cap cover. Never seen that before, but would be so proud to own that book. It always amazes me that something like that can make it through QC!

we're fishing in the same pond; one of the fave 5 books in my whole collection.

does anyone know if you submit an off register book if it gets a blue label grade or if it gets a qualified label?

It should get an off register green with the cyan not lining up with the yellow.

yay! thanks, flex.

annieoakley.jpg

have your tried looking at it with 3D glasses yet? If so, how did look? If not, why not????

Can't be any less 3D than my AA 16 you looked at in Philly

does anyone know if you submit an off register book if it gets a blue label grade or if it gets a qualified label?

It should get an off register green with the cyan not lining up with the yellow.

:signfunny:

So yes, it gets a green qualified label. Thanks, I have been considering sending my Planet Comics 48 in for grading due to the very high grade of the book but if it is going to get a qualified label I will just leave it raw.