• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still watch Revolution??

46 posts in this topic

They ruined it for me when they brought the power back at end of season 1.

They rushed the dam thing. It was so interesting to see a modern world with no power.

I quit watching it shortly after they faked killing Monroe. What happened?

I quit soon after I realized its creators were from LOST and the show was turning into and using too many LOST elements and storytelling techniques.

Funny too that just this week I was trying to even remember which show I was watching that I quit because of the lost connection. This thread revival Mae me remember! Thanx.

It's just too annoying when show runners don't let characters ask and answer simple questions like "what happened and who do you think did it" so they can help each other piece together what is happening!

I liked some of the characters. Tom Neville, Miles Matheson, and Sebastian Monroe in particular.

Seemed like the writers really started spinning their wheels and going no place after awhile.

How many times must a character be detained,break out, and almost immediately recaptured?

I liked when circumstances forced some unlikely alliances but after a few episodes it just bogged down with what the patriots were doing and failed to ignite into something exciting that the show was promising with the revelation the president was alive and preparing a comeback at the end of season 1.

I quit watching it a while ago. From the start I thought it was just okay, I was actually surprised it didn't get cancelled during season one. I think it actually has a bit of a following, but it got too dumb for me.