• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still watch Revolution??

46 posts in this topic

Watched the first 6 or so episodes but it got pretty unappealing fast...

+1 Charlie has to be one of the most annoying characters ever.

++++5 million. She killed the show for me.

Watched the first 6 or so episodes but it got pretty unappealing fast...

+1 Charlie has to be one of the most annoying characters ever.

++++5 million. She killed the show for me.

The writers should of killed her off the show instead of her brother, maybe in the direction they are going, he might be brought back to life

Judy and I got the first season on Netflix and liked it a lot. It started slow for us, however. It reminds me a lot of an old show called Jerhico that got cancelled in a very up in the air fashion. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It's annoying but a fun show. Chic from Lost has that same annoying stare. The situations are impossible and suspense of disbelief is difficult to maintain. They all would have died by season 2 or even 3 months after the blackout but hey, it's a fantasy escapism non-reality TV show. It's why I watch. Who wants a show about real life. I live real life everyday. I watch it for the geeky sciencey possibilities of nanotech and action. But I'm also starting to get a sense that the writers are "borrowing" a bit of what the Walking Dead TV show writers are leaving behind in the Walking Dead comics. I like the new twist of the patriots being the bad guys. Kind of strange seeing the invading force on US soil as the ones wearing the US flag. Captain Nevil is the most fascinating character on the show. His scenes are my favorite.

Season 1 was much better, but I am sticking around for now. My hopes aren't high.

It does seem they are writing themselves into a corner with Aaron and the nanobots, is he going to be invincible ? That will kind of kill it. My 2c

Oh and Im still trying to understand why the "patriots" blew up 2 huge cities, easier to control but why the U.S. ?

The cities were the seats of government for some of the smaller breakaway nations. Monroe was set up in Philly and the Georgia Federation in Atlanta. With them out of the way it makes it easier for the "patriots" to sweep more land under their control and reunite the former US.

Season 1 was much better, but I am sticking around for now. My hopes aren't high.

It does seem they are writing themselves into a corner with Aaron and the nanobots, is he going to be invincible ? That will kind of kill it. My 2c

Oh and Im still trying to understand why the "patriots" blew up 2 huge cities, easier to control but why the U.S. ?

The cities were the seats of government for some of the smaller breakaway nations. Monroe was set up in Philly and the Georgia Federation in Atlanta. With them out of the way it makes it easier for the "patriots" to sweep more land under their control and reunite the former US.

The writers are making them the bad guys

I just watched the Fall Final, I am guessing that it will be the last we see of this show, unless the Sy-Fy channel picks them up. So almost every bad guy dies & am I the only one that feels that it won't matter if it comes back or not, If it does, I will watch it, If not, I can live with it

They ruined it for me when they brought the power back at end of season 1.

They rushed the dam thing. It was so interesting to see a modern world with no power.

They ruined it for me when they brought the power back at end of season 1.

They rushed the dam thing. It was so interesting to see a modern world with no power.

That and the weird angle with the nano tech...