• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM BEWARE #10

26 posts in this topic

Ghod, what kind of nest have I flown into? You guys are tag-teamin' me! I've only been here a couple of weeks. Wait'll I start showing my GOOD comics. But Sirius-ly, I will be posting this one on eBay because I've decided to channel the proceeds to the Red Cross through eBay Giving Works (yes, all of it). And in my experience (borne out here) most collectors are of a :angel:kind and charitable nature :angel: (don’t think I haven't noticed the positive FB you guys keep giving sellers who peddle coffin lining as VF+) (well, maybe not you guys, but somebody's doin' it). Anyway, y'all get on down to eBay and bid it up, y'hear?

P.S. I've just looked at the Selling part of this board for the first time tonight. You guys have to give me a chance to sniff around over there for awhile, 'kay?

And thanks again for the multitude of comments!