• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four # 52

8 posts in this topic

Hey. I have two books that I am going to post from an OO collection that I have purchased. I am thinking of making an offer on the rest.

First up.....

scan0010_zps6958ede4.jpg

scan0011_zps810f740e.jpg

Whatcha think? and thanks!!

I think the book presents itself better than the 6.5 that I am scoring it but only because I can't really tell whats going on with the horizontal creases on the front cover near the middle? :o

Click on the picture then zoom-in to have the original scan size

I did that but I still can't be certain as to what the horizontal lines are through the middle of the book. Do they actually crease the page or is it ghosting from the interior pages? That's what I was not sure about? :(

I did that but I still can't be certain as to what the horizontal lines are through the middle of the book. Do they actually crease the page or is it ghosting from the interior pages? That's what I was not sure about? :(

I think it is art lines from the inside page of front cover

I think it is art lines from the inside page of front cover

If that is the case then I could see 7.0 for this book! Thanks! :grin: