• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VA Comicon in 1 week (Nov 23-24)! Hasbro Exclusives! ALL Price Guide editors!

9 posts in this topic

The VA Comicon is YOUR home for Gold, Silver and investment grade comic books November 23-24 (The weekend before Thanksgiving)!

This show is TEN TIMES the size of our last show, with ALL of our booth vendors selling COMICS and comic merchandise. A MAJORITY of our vendors are vintage and investment-grade comic vendors.

We will have a Rob Liefeld Transformers exclusive (He is our Guest of Honor), along with a My Little Pony, a GI JOE, an Adventure Time and a Top Cow exclusive among others.

Exhibitor store Comics To Astonish has been approved by CGC to accept submissions on ALL tiers, and will have CGC witnesses on hand...we have over 100 top comic creators!

Do you care about investment comics? Condition? The volatile market prices? Ebay? Don't you wish ALL of the key players in understanding the current value of comics were in the same room? Well check out some of our guests:

JC Vaughn (Senior Editor of The Overstreet Price Guide)

Rick Frogge (Editor and promotions for ComicsPriceGuide.com)

James Kuhoric (Senior Editor of Bleeding Cool magazine's Price Guide)

Daniel Fogel (Senior Editor of the Fogel's Underground Price Guide)

Never before have the editors of ALL of the price guides been in one room. THIS is the place to be next weekend. We will see you in Virginia!

For more info, to pre-order tickets and exlcusives, and to read over vendor lists and artist lists go to The VA Comicon website HERE.

Regards,

Brett Carreras

Promoter of the VA Comicon

1380605_10151673169073931_681073708_n.jpg

Just got back from this show and was pleasantly surprised. Was able to pick up a good amount of nice GA including Weird Mysteries 4 & 5, CSS 22, Action 39 & 41, Eerie 2, Marvel Mystery 23, Tormented 1, and a few Mystery Tales. Dealers were friendly and were generally willing to negotiate on prices. I'll be back next year for sure.

Just got back from this show and was pleasantly surprised. Was able to pick up a good amount of nice GA including Weird Mysteries 4 & 5, CSS 22, Action 39 & 41, Eerie 2, Marvel Mystery 23, Tormented 1, and a few Mystery Tales. Dealers were friendly and were generally willing to negotiate on prices. I'll be back next year for sure.

:o:applause:

I lost count after 10,000 elbows...... seriously, though.... Lewis and I got there at 11:45 and were in line for almost an hour to get in ...... fantastic show..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u