• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Windsor "Christmas Comic Con 2" - Dec. 1st

4 posts in this topic

Hello fellow comic book enthusiasts!

My name is Mike Michalski, the organizer/promoter of Windsor Comic Cons inviting everyone to our next show, coming up in about two weeks from now - Christmas Comic Con 2 - Dec. 1st at the St. Clair Centre for the Artsin downtown Windsor, ON (inside the Alumni Skyline room overlooking the Detroit skyline). Showtime runs 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Directions to the event venue (St. Clair Centre for the Arts) http://goo.gl/bnMKBo

Held in partnership with St. Clair College, I am proud to present a world class lineup of artists, more than 100 tables of dealers (many carrying high-end books) and other activities to the Southern Ontario market, as well as Michigan and Ohio-areas.

Guests include current DC Comics' stalwarts David Finch; Yanick Paquette; Jason Fabok; as well as two greats from yesteryear from Marvel Comics and DC Comics - Keith Pollard and Arvell Jones. In addition, Tony Gray and April Fawler of GlassMonkey Studios will also be on hand, in addition to Johnny Desjardins, formerly of Dynamite Studios. The Comic Book Syndicate gang will also be on hand.

In addition, we'll feature a Sketch-Off for Charity, pitting Finch VS Desjardins; a Toy Drive to endeavor that no child in Essex County goes without a toy this Christmas; as well as a Costume Contest; Art Contest; Coloring Contest; and a special performance from Star Trek: The Band (who will play along with Star Trek cartoons on our big screen).

Santa Claus; full concessions; guest panel discussions; raffles and door prizes - oh, and the best part? Admission is only $5 with children 10 and under admitted free.

C32+flyer+11+x+17+JPG.jpg

For more information, visit any of the following links.

Facebook Event Page

Official Windsor Comic Cons blog

Google+ page

Thanks for your time. I look forward to posting on the boards.

All the best. Hope to see a few of you out at my show!

-MM