• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #'s 17 & 18

5 posts in this topic

SHIELD #17

This is a really great copy! You have a blunted TLHC on the front cover and a bindery tear on the LLHC. There is a very light dust shadow along the bottom of the front cover too. The TRHC is not as crisp as the BRHC but it is still fairly clean.

The back cover shows a little more wear than the front cover. A little bit of somethinig going on with the LH edge near the top. There is a little bit of spine stress and the obvious corner damage on the spine side (less noticeable than the front).

Excellent book overall and I think you should be looking at a 9.2 no problem!

lotsocoffee.gif

SHIELD #18

Small colour fleck on the TLHC of the front cover near the "S' in the Shield in the Marvel box at the spine. Very minor spine stress visible on the front cover. All corners appear fairly sharp. I believe the mark near the spine about 2/3's down is from the interior staple. It should not effect the grade.

The back cover again shows very minor spine stress. The bottom RHC has a small inconspicuous chip. The bottom LHC is just turned down slightly. The TRHC has a "tuft" which I believe to be a bindery defect and the corner remains sharp. I beleive that is dirt just above the "u" in the "you" about 2/3's down in the last column on the back cover?

I'd have to give this book a 9.4!

putersmile1.gif