• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

881 posts in this topic

-I'm good at making people feel foolish. It's a knack. Like I've said before, if multiple people have to gang up on me-I'M THE MAN.

]5cby0.jpg

Oh Sean...you always make me laugh...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

lol

gargle

:hi: Kav,

There's a WELCOME to the boards thread here.

I would suggest stepping back from this one and introduce yourself over there. (thumbs u

Lots of great sections of the boards here, with a multitude of informative threads.

Enjoy yourself.

Andy

-I'm good at making people feel foolish. It's a knack. Like I've said before, if multiple people have to gang up on me-I'M THE MAN.

]5cby0.jpg

lol

gargle

Ginger Spell.

I would suggest stepping back from this one and introduce yourself over there. (thumbs u

Lots of great sections of the boards here, with a multitude of informative threads.

Enjoy yourself.

Andy

5cc6o.jpg

isn't everyone on here at least 18? If not they should be.

cyber bullying is a problem, there is nothing funny about it. Kids have killed themselves over it. I'm sure there are some adults who have done the same. It's not something to make fun of.

This thread started out as a nice apology, as far as I could tell, now, it's a big joke, and all of you should be ashamed, I sure am, just for saying "hello"

so now, "goodbye and good riddance"

]5cby0.jpg

lol

gargle

Ginger Spell.

Puts a fire in your crotch eh?

cyber bullying is a problem, there is nothing funny about it. Kids have killed themselves over it. I'm sure there are some adults who have done the same. It's not something to make fun of.

This thread started out as a nice apology, as far as I could tell, now, it's a big joke, and all of you should be ashamed, I sure am, just for saying "hello"

Howdy :hi:

one on one is the way I roll. You will never find a thread where I am part of a group harassing one individual. I just don't do that. That's what makes me special.

Except, you know, in threads you start about eBay buyers...hoping to get a big pile-on.

Once again, kav, since you seem to be ignoring the question...

What is your e-bay id so that we can block you?

it's byhte-me120

Enjoy yourself.

Andy

5cc6o.jpg

Ernie is taking it like a man. :baiting:

]5cby0.jpg

lol

gargle

Ginger Spell.

lol

Thief.

mandy.jpg

Enjoy yourself.

Andy

5cc6o.jpg

This one got me to lol

Welcome to the boards. :applause:

Enjoy yourself.

Andy

Nah I seem to get plenty of interaction here-no need.

Enjoy yourself.

Andy

5cc6o.jpg

Ernie is taking it like a man. :baiting:

Gives new meaning to getting the

Enjoy yourself.

Andy

5cc6o.jpg

This one got me to lol

Ginger spell.

He fully supports PM groups bullying, as long as it doesn't get back to that person. :D

hm

Are you even aware that you are bullying me and are criticizing me for 'bullying' someone who is not even aware of it? And calling it 'bullying' that I pointed out a guy leaves lots of negatives? And stopped criticizing him when others joined in? Does any of that sink in?

5ccby.jpg