• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate's Marvelous, Magnificent, Extraordinary, Stupendous MYSTERY BOX SALE

3 posts in this topic

My first mystery box sale.

I will start with 5 MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOXES filled with awesome stuff. You will be happy, awed, shocked and excited after opening one of these.

No I'm not showing pictures or telling whats in it, there's no mystery in that.

Of course if you are extremely dissatisfied you can return for refund, but you won't be.

Cost which includes shipping, tracking and insurance is

$40

yes only $40. Buy two and get them for $75. Might be some awesome duplication on multiple purchases.

Paypal only and US only due to nature of sale.

My 6 year old daughter, Chloe, will be helping me put these together, so post any questions you might have about contents. She might drop a dime or two on me.

Boxes will contain Comics (no 50 cent bin stuff). They might also contain trades, art, other pop culture items. But you will get COMICS!!!!!!

These are numbered and will ship immediately upon payment. We don't need to wait until all sold. If these do well I will add more as I have a TON of inventory I didn't get to list this year in my ebay store.

Thanks for looking.

Post a :takeit: and what number you want.